Please download and fill-out our Patient Forms. After you have completed the forms, please make sure to bring them on your first visit to our office. The security and privacy of your personal data is one of our primary concerns and we have taken every precaution to protect it.
For Your First Visit
We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of your private health and personal information.
Our office is in full compliance with a recently enacted federal law, The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). All current and new patients are provided a list of your rights and what we have done to comply with the law. You are then required to sign that you have received this information.
Please download and fill-out our HIPAA Consent Form. After you have completed the form, please make sure to bring it on your first visit to our office.
Consent for Treatment & Post-Operative Care Instructions
- Consent for Treatment: Dental Implants
- Dental Implant Information Sheet
- Post Operative Instructions: Dental Implants
- Soft Tissue Biopsy Information
- Consent for Treatment: Periodontal Surgery
- Consent for Treatment: Bone Regeneration
- Consent for Treatment: Crown Lengthening
- Consent for Treatment: Gingival Augmentation
- Consent for Treatment: Osteonecrosis
- Post-Operative Instructions: Surgical Instructions
- Post-Operative Instructions: Arestin Therapy
- Post-Operative Instructions: Gingival Augmentation
- Post-Operative Instructions: Scaling and Root Planing
You need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view our form. Please download the free Acrobat Reader from Adobe’s web site if it is not already installed on your system.